Friday, February 12, 2010

Babies have arrived Xmas Eve!!

Well look at me, the chuffed proud viewer of about 9 or so new babies.

My daughter and her partner were over Xmas Eve and I was telling her about my new batch of babies from a few weeks ago.
She said "oh, yeah I see them, wow look how many there are!"
"Oh only 1 is living over that side," I reply.
"No there are heaps of them."
"WHAT!!!???"

And sure enough Ms saulosi has outdone herself and let loose a soccer team of babies. No wonder she looked like she had swallowed a football.

They are all doing fine in the tank, and the Pictus don't appear to care that they are in there, although the babies are definitely keeping a low profile. The key to having babies in a tank are lots and lots of hidey holes for them and they can be pretty small holes too.

The babies are about ->___<- this big so can hide almost anywhere. I would love to take some pix of them but no-one would see them in the photos :)
I will try to get some pix today but no guarantees...


Some time later....


http://myaquarium-loachlovers.blogsp...as-babies.html

No comments:

Post a Comment