Friday, February 12, 2010

New Fish

Well just as I think I have enough fish the LFS goes and gets more in...sigh...so now I also have 2x Auloncara sp. "Stuartgranti Maleri Gold", 2x Auloncara sp. Jacobfriebergi "Firebird", 2x Protomelas taeniolatus "Red Empress" and 2x lovely hybrids called Auloncara sp. "Dragon Blood". These have gone into the 5 foot tank.
I also found 2x Pangio khuli and a Pangio doriae (Golden Khuli Loach) for my partner who has wanted Pangio khuli for ages. These have gone into our little community tank with the other Khuli's.
I also got 6x Tropheus sp. "Black" (Pemba) aka Orange Bemba. These guys are going to be a handful as they traditionally dislike others of their species. These have all been placed into the lower right hand tank with my spare heater and my powerhead out of the 4 foot tank.
I got some laterite into the centre tank and planted out everything but the vall for the moment as I have left the vall in with the Tropheus to make them feel a little less out in the open.

Wow I just did a count on how many species of Cichlids I have- 14 which is fairly good IMO.
I also have 6 Loach species and 6 types of Catfish (if you include the Corys in that).

No comments:

Post a Comment