Friday, February 12, 2010

Tropheus dubosi (Maswa)

I picked up my 10 new fish today from a local breeder and they are awesome and so beautiful.
When they have settled in a bit I will take some pix of them- they are sitting at the front atm all glaring at me :(
They haven't eaten yet but will be fed tonight and I will see how they go then. Until then I will leave them be.
Desperately need to buy yet more bristlenoses before my outside tank completely disappears behind a wall of green.
I think I might need to up their size to 6-8 cm ones before the cichlids disappear for ever...

Well I went to feed the Tropheus dubosi and they have moved in with the Orange Bemba and want the Bemba's food instead of their own food so they got the Veggie Flakes despite me trying to give them the Spectrum that the breeder gave me... fish are stubborn little things at times - lol

No comments:

Post a Comment