Friday, February 12, 2010

Surprise!!

Went to feed the fish in the 4 foot tank today and while I was sitting watching them stuff themselves I saw this little flicker. Hmm, I don't recognise the flicker as one of my fish so I go to have a closer look.
After looking under the bogwood I see a small fish. Not one I have bought. I look closer and realise that there is a very young Rusty cichlid looking back at me from under the log. The Rusty that was holding when I got her obviously has managed to keep this little fellow very quiet despite us uprooting 3/4 of the tank when we moved half the cichlids out. He has been happily growing and is now 2cm long. He is the perfect little Rusty with lovely colour, yellowish finnage and a gorgeous chocolate body. We will call him Easter since it is so close to Easter and he is chocolate coloured :D
If you want to see Easter go to my Blogger:
http://myaquarium-loachlovers.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment