Friday, February 12, 2010

More Babies

Well there I was, feeding the finned minions when....

...a baby poked its head out to feed. Another Rusty (my oh so prolific ones) you ask?

No, I reply, with an extremely smug look, this one is YELLOW so is either an E. Yellow or a Saulosi (either is awesome).

Oh plus there are yet more baby rusty's.
Plus another Saulosi is carrying so here is hoping my cup will overflow with babies soon

So that means I am in Rusty heaven and all my other little pigs with fins are finally doing the naughty long enough to produce more little minions so I can take over the world...Mwahahahahahh...ahem... that is if I can work out how they can do so from the safety of the tanks...

On a sad note I lost a couple of my fish the other day. I think they were bullied to death, hard to tell since there wasn't much left of the bodies the next day, so I moved one of the Jewels out of the big outside tank and have put him in the small inside tank with the gouami's. He was the odd man out with the Jewels since the other two had partnered up.

One of my Saulosi is masquerading as a female to hide from the dominant male in the tank but I caught him out trying to lure one of the females over to him with his shimmering (she was having none of it). I thought he looked suspicious since his bars were showing through the disguise a bit (the girls bars are very pale, almost invisible) I may move him and a female into a different tank to see if I can get his colour up a bit.

Sigh I really need yet another tank for my fishes, three is just NOT enough...sigh...

:D

UPDATE
Turns out there are almost a dozen micro minions in my 4' tank. 2 yellow babies, 2 very pale ones and more than 6 that may be Rusty's.

No comments:

Post a Comment